While “Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha” premiered to 6.8% ratings nationwide, “Lovers of the Red Sky” recorded 6.6% nationwide ratings. As such, both the dramas went neck to neck for their premiere ratings. However, these ratings only determine viewership in South Korea. Thousands of international fans also tuned in to the premieres of these dramas.
We asked our readers to vote for the K-Drama whose premiere was the most compelling to them. The poll was conducted from September 9, 2021 to September 16, 2021 and we finally have the results!
“Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha” has emerged as the clear winner, with 29,405 votes, making for 64.3% of the total votes cast. On the other hand, “Lovers of the Red Sky” received 16,306 votes, making for the remaining 35.7% of the total votes.
Which K-Drama are you loving the most now? Share your thoughts with Kpopmap in the comments section down below!