When the time comes to focus, BTS J-Hope‘s serious side emerges — and he can get intense. Check out 8 times he revealed his intimidating side that will make you a little bit scared and 100% smitten!
1. When Suga chose J-Hope as the scariest member when he’s angry
When a fan asked Suga who he thinks is the scariest member, he didn’t hesitate to choose J-Hope.
Those who do not often get upset become really intense when they get upset because they gather energy to get upset and explode. I’ll choose J-Hope.
Q. 화를 내면 정말 무서운 멤버는?
이런 거는 화를 안 내는 멤버가 진짜 무서운 거예요~ 원기옥 모으는 거거든.. 제이홉! pic.twitter.com/HlhcCnmJy4
— 디 (@9dnightmm) April 26, 2020
2. When he got mad that the translator wasn’t doing his job
J-Hope once told a translator to translate when they weren’t helping RM who was struggling with speaking English.
J-Hope then took the microphone away from RM to make the translator speak. He doesn’t mess around!
3. When the members admitted they’re afraid of him when they make mistakes
He’s always watching!
not @ how jungkook said whenever he makes a mistake hoseok is always the first to notice, and then jin said that whenever he makes a mistake he just immediately looks at hoseok only to find hoseok staring right back at him pic.twitter.com/lDri02935P
— hami⁷ (ia) (@relijoon) August 8, 2019
4. When V revealed he’s scared of the intense look J-Hope has when someone messes up on stage
Don’t let that precious smile fool you — J-Hope’s serious side is not to be taken lightly.
When you’re being watched like this, it’s understandable!
5. When V chose J-Hope as one of the top two scariest members
In every member’s list, he places near the very top!
6. When “Teacher Jung” said “Isn’t that my part?” to a trainee who messed up while performing “Fake Love” on Under 19
At this point, all he can do is run.
🐿️ 내 파트 아닌가?
— 연장간어밥 (@r23m_w) July 31, 2020
7. When J-Hope told Jungkook not to move too much on stage when he was injured and scolded him with a smile on his face
His “Why did you do that?” is something you might hear in your nightmares (or dreams).
다친 동생이 무대에서 막 움직이니까 웃으면서 “무슨 짓이야 그게” 하는데 이런 게 진짜 무릎 갈리는 부분인 거,,, 몬지아시죠,,,,,,,,,ㅠ pic.twitter.com/TX01DtjojN
— 별 (@9_4_2_1_8) May 17, 2019
8. The look he gets in his eyes when he focuses
A Big Hit trainee who once trained alongside J-Hope said his eyes become intense the moment it’s time to focus.
can we talk about how intimidating hoseok is when he’s focused pic.twitter.com/A0RaSnQrPy
— moved to @kousquad (@filtrari) April 3, 2020
Whether he’s on stage…
…or off stage!
J-Hope doesn’t mess around and is a serious guy when it comes to working hard!
That’s part of what makes him so loveable.